SalivaScan 10 Panel Oral Saliva Drug Test Flip Top Cube Device 25/Box
10 Panel Oral Saliva Screen Drug Test Flip Top Cube Device
American Drug Test is now selling the Healgen Scientific Rapid Saliva Drug SalivaScan which is a cost effective way to detect illicit drugs within oral fluid. Designed for sensitivity, this device can detect commonly abused drugs at concentrations below 75 ng/mL and lower. With a capacity of up to 14 panels and even more parameters to choose from, this device can truly be tailored to your needs. All conventional parameters, as well as Alcohol, ETG and K2 are available.
The SalivaScan drug test cube from Healgen Scientific is an all-in-one 6 Panel saliva based oral fluid drug test device for detecting recent ingestion of multiple drugs of abuse. This saliva drug test is the most sensitive to Marijuana (THC) with the lowest detection levels in the market and provides results in minutes. An oral fluid test provides extra security since it can't be substituted or tampered with like a urine test.
Benefits of Oral Fluid Drug Tests
- Easy and convenient
- A simple 2 piece packaged device
- No more controlled collection sites
- Observed Collections, hard to adulterate
- No more collection fee's
- Read alcohol results at 2 minutes
- Read results at 10 minutes, not valid after
- Available to test up to 17 substances with adulterants or 18 without adulterants
- 18 month shelf life from date of manufacture
- A non invasive oral fluids drug test resolves the major problem from urine drug test of "shy balder"
- Results in minutes provides recent use of marijuana
- Saliva drug test targets the THC parent compound that will reflect positive results up to 72 allowing a better prediction of usage or being under the influence
- Includes a Saliva Saturation Indicator Insures Adequate Sample Collection
- Easy to Use Hinge Style Flip Type Lid (Style "E")
This is a flip top cube rapid screening test for the simultaneous detection of drugs in human saliva. The test is inexpensive compared to urine drug testing when the cost of the collection site and the drug test itself are considered.
|10 Panel Configurations (Choose Above)|
|Item #||Drug Tested / Cutoff||Saliva Saturation Indicator||Classification|
|GBDSA-91104 ESI (EUO)||AMP50, BAR300, BUP10, BZO10, COC20, mAMP50, MTD30, OPI40, OXY20, THC40||INCLUDED - YES||EUO - Employment Use|
|GBDSA-914104 ESI-1||COC20, AMP50, BUP5, BZO10, mAMP50, MTD30, OPI40, OXY20, PCP10, THC40||INCLUDED - YES||FUO - Forensic Use Only|
* On 11 July 2017, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA or Agency) announced a list of class II devices that the Agency has determined based on established factors to no longer require premarket notification to provide reasonable assurance of safety and effectiveness, subject to certain limitations. FDA exemption is limited to test systems intended for employment and insurance testing that include a statement in their labeling that the device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing, and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military).
Download Reference Documents
Flip Top Saliva Drug Test Instructions
- Simply place the collection sponge in the donor's mouth for 3 minutes, then place it in the collection cube.
- Keep the cube upright and close the hinged lid, compressing the sponge inside.
- Keep upright and read results after 10 minutes. A positive result will have no line appear next to the test line.
|Saliva Drug Detection Times|
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cutoff||Detection Time|
|Amphetamine||AMP||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP||50 ng/ml||72 hours|
|Cocaine||COC||20 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Opiates||OPI||40 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Marijuana||THC||12 ng/ml||8-14 hours|
|Phencyclidine||PCP||10 ng/ml||24 hours|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||50 ng/ml||6-48 hours|
|Oxycodone||OXY||50 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Methadone||MTD||35 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Barbiturates||BAR||50 ng/ml||24-48 hours|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||10 ng/ml||6-12 hours|
|Alcohol||ALC||>0.02% BAC||Up to 4 hours|
|For a final determination, we recommend a certified LC/MS/MS Lab confirmatory test for a 99.9% accuracy rate.|