LSD Single 1 Panel Dip Card Drug Test 25/Box
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|1 - 3||$47.75|
|4 - 11||$45.75|
LSD (Lysergic Acid Diethylamide) Single Panel Dip Card Drug Test 25/Box
- LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide) is a Schedule I drug, as it has no approved medical use under the Controlled Substances Act of 1970
- Low Price Guarantee - Wholesale Bulk Pricing
- Single Drug Test
- Results within 5 Minutes
- Great for Home and Office
- Easy to Read Results
- 12-18 month expiration date on all drug test kits
Download Reference Documents
|LSD (lysergic acid diethylamide)||20 ng/mL||HDLS-114||DIP CARD||1-PANEL||LSD|
Of all the hallucinogens, LSD is the most potent known to mankind. LSD can be administered a number of ways. The most common is orally through paper, sugar cubes, on a piece of gelatin, or by pill or intravenously. Taken orally, it only takes 25 micrograms (mcg) or 0.000025 grams of LSD to produce rich and vivid hallucinations in the user.
Recent data from the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH) reported that 24.8 million people have taken LSD in their lifetime and 1.1 million people have used the drug in the prior year.
HOW TO READ LSD URINE DRUG DIP CARD RESULTS
Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative drug test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test and a new test must be performed.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new cup. If the results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.