13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup with ETG, FEN, TRA + Adulteration 25/Box
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|1 - 3||$135.75|
|4 - 7||$133.75|
|8 - 11||$130.50|
|12 - 19||$127.00|
13 Panel Drug Test Cup with EtG (Alcohol), Fentanyl, Tramadol and Adulterants
The Healgen Scientific Multi-Panel Drug Test Cup is a No Step, fully integrated self contained multi-drug screening cup. No tipping or turning required. Read results in 5 minutes. The cup includes Fentanyl, Tramadol and EtG 500 ng/mL for the detection of Alcohol in urine. This cup is a fast visual, competitive panel immunoassay that can be used for the simultaneous, qualitative detection of multiple drug metabolites at specific cutoff levels in human urine.
What Is EtG (Alcohol)?
Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG) is a direct biological marker that is formed in the body after the consumption of ethanol from drinking alcoholic beverages. When someone consumes even relatively small amounts of alcohol, EtG is formed and can be detected. EtG may be detectable as soon as 2 hours after use and up to 80 hours past consumption. It is important to note that there are many variables affecting the window of detection.
- Unique biological markers of alcohol use (only alcohol consumed can create EtG)
- Detects recent use
- Longer detection window than the previously recognized urine alcohol test called, ethanol or ETOH
- Longer detection window than breath alcohol
- Highly specific and sensitive to alcohol consumption
Why Test For EtG?
EtG testing is not used to check for current impairment, rather screens for ethanol use. EtG and EtS are the only biomarkers recognized as appropriate for abstinence monitoring, based primarily on the time to return to normal levels following abstinence from alcohol.
- EtG testing can reduce alcohol abuse
- EtG testing allows for detection of drinking when individuals look to keep their use a secret
- When persons with drinking problems know they will be tested, they usually will stop drinking to avoid penalty
- Reduced rates of substance abuse has been reported from organized treatment programs utilizing routine EtG testing
- Drug courts that use EtG testing also report greatly reduced alcohol abuse rates
- EtG testing confirms alcohol abstinence. When alcohol abusers stop drinking, it is often difficult for others to determine
Can alcohol be detected in urine after 80 hours?
The “EtG” Urine Alcohol Test detects ethyl glucuronide in the urine, which confirms alcohol ingestion as long as 3-4 days prior, or about 80 to 90 hours after the liver metabolizes alcohol. The EtG test has become known as the “80 hour test” for detecting any amount of consumed ethyl alcohol recently.
Features & Benefits
- Sold by the Case of 25 tests
- Includes "O-Ring seal" in cap for improved leak resistance
- "Click Seal" cap confirms the cup is sealed and the specimen is secured
- No step cup
- Up to 99% Accurate
- Dual scale Temperature Strip verifies if urine is "fresh" and not diluted
- Adheres to the SAMHSA Cutoff Levels
- Immediate Results
- Shelf-life up to 24 months
- New easy to open top for the confirmation lab
- Forensic Use Only
Download & Print Reference Materials
|13 Panel Configuration|
|Item Number||Drugs Tested||Adulterants|
|HCDOAV-3135EFTA3||AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, ETG300, FEN, MDMA, mAMP, MOP, MTD, OXY, THC, TRA||CR - Creatinine
SG - Specific Gravity
PH - pH Level