Tramadol Dip Card Instant Drug Test 25/Box
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|1 - 3||$47.75|
|4 - 11||$45.75|
Tramadol Instant Dip Card Drug Test 25/Box
- Tramadol dip card is a rapid, one-step test for the qualitative detection of Tramadol in human urine.
- Low Price Guarantee - Wholesale Bulk Pricing
- Single Drug Test
- Results within 5 Minutes
- Easy to Read Results
- 12-18 month expiration date on all drug test kits
* FOR FORENSIC USE ONLY *
Download Reference Documents
|Tramadol||200 ng/mL||HDTR-114||DIP CARD||1-PANEL||TRA|
The instant Tramadol drug test is a rapid, qualitative immunoassay for the detection of TRA in a convenient, one-step dip test. Simply dip the test strip in the urine sample for 15 seconds and read results at 5 minutes. This drug test identifies the concentration of Tramadol in human urine at 200ng/mL or higher.
Tramadol is used to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain. Tramadol extended-release tablets are only used by people who are expected to need medication to relieve pain around-the-clock for a long time. Tramadol is in a class of medications called opiate agonists. It works by changing the way the body senses pain and comes as a tablet and an extended-release (long-acting) tablet to be taken by mouth. The regular tablet is usually taken with or without food every 4-6 hours as needed.
Withdrawal symptoms include: nervousness; panic; sweating; difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep; runny nose, sneezing, or cough; numbness, pain, burning, or tingling in your hands or feet; hair standing on end; chills; nausea; uncontrollable shaking of a part of your body; diarrhea; or rarely, hallucinations.
The Tramadol drug test is designed for use with human urine only. A positive result with any of the tests indicates only the presence of a drug/metabolite and does not indicate or measure intoxication.
HOW TO READ LSD URINE DRUG DIP CARD RESULTS
Please be sure to read the results within 5 to 10 minutes. Do not read after 10 minutes as the results are invalid.
- Negative drug test results will show two lines – one line in the control region (C) and one line in the test region (T). Please note, even a very faint line in the test region indicates a negative result.
- Presumptive positive results will show only one line in the control region (C). If a test fails to show a line in the control region (C), this indicates an invalid test and a new test must be performed.
- Invalid drug test results occur when no line appears in the control region (C). Should this occur, repeat the test with a new cup. If the results are still invalid, stop using the test kit and contact the manufacturer.