Intercept® i2™ Oral Fluid Collection Device OraSure 50/Box
Only the pioneers of oral fluid technology could make a drug test this accurate, this easy
This product qualifies for Free FedEx Ground Shipping
Intercept 6-Panel Configuration
- AMP - Amphetamines
- COC - Cocaine
- mAMP - Methamphetamine
- OPI - Opiates (extended Opiates includes Hydrocodone and Oxycodone)
- PCP - Phencyclidine
- THC - Marijuana (Cannabinoids)
The Value of a Reliable and Trusted Brand
- Oral Fluid Convenience -Non-invasive collection process that can be administered quickly virtually anytime or anywhere. High quality saliva collection alternative to Quantisal® by Immunalysis.
- Comprehensive Screen - Enables accurate testing for drugs of abuse, including marijuana, cocaine, PCP, opiates, and amphetamines – including Ecstasy (All included on standard panel). Intercept can also be used to screen for Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines and Methadone. Your laboratory can set up drug combinations that work for your testing program.
- Reduced Tampering - Enables direct observation during collection process, which drastically reduces the opportunity for tampering and use of adulteration products.
- Elimination of Gender Issues - Offers non-invasive, oral fluid testing, which can be administered in any location, eliminating the need for private bathrooms and same-sex test administrators.
- Laboratory Confidence - Delivers proven laboratory reliability and accuracy comparable to urine testing.
Fast and Simple Collection Procedure * see package insert for complete instructions
Step 1: Swab for 3 to 4 minutes, with a maximum of 15 minutes.
Step 2: Snap closed than Slowly slide the collection device into the vial.
Step 3: Seal, Screw cap onto vial and apply seal. Send to laboratory.
Optional Packaging Options
|Intercept i2 Reorder #||Quantity/Case|